How confident are you about your writing skills?
Most of us are unhappy with our writing.
We’ve learned how to write at school. If we’re lucky we learned how to spell and avoid grammar mistakes.
But we weren’t taught how to engage our readers, how to keep their attention, how to persuade and inspire.
You can learn how to write well.
You can learn how to write a blog to engage prospects, boost your authority, and ultimately win more business.
And you know what?
Learning to write better is surprisingly straightforward …
First, you need to understand and practice the foundation of good writing: empathy for your reader.
Next, learn how to think as a writer—learn how to shape, simplify, and flesh out your ideas, so you can communicate with more clarity and power.
Finally, become more persuasive—learn how to keep readers spellbound, write more vividly, and inspire action with your words. This requires a basic understanding of reader psychology and an ability to create a hypnotic flow.
When you understand who your readers are and how to engage them, your writing voice becomes stronger and more personal. Readers will start to trust and respect you, and they’ll act on your advice. That’s how you’ll become more influential.
This is no ordinary writing course
This is a practical course that helps you implement the lessons so you’ll become a better, more confident writer. You’ll learn how to write enchanting blog posts, step by step:
- Learn blogging techniques: Short video tutorials (+ transcripts) show you the techniques that engage, educate, and inspire readers.
- Practice your skills: Annotated examples and guided activities teach you how to spot (and fix!) weaknesses in your writing.
- Improve your blog: Flexi-templates help shape your ideas and structure your blog posts.
This course is based on my coaching experience helping writers and non-writers share their ideas with more ease and joy.
Henneke Duistermaat is an irreverent writer on a mission to stamp out gobbledygook.
Henneke quit her corporate marketing job in 2012 and founded Enchanting Marketing to help small business owners and freelancers find their voice and share their ideas with gusto.
She has authored the books Blog to Win Business and How to Write Seductive Web Copy, and she’s created the 5-star rated courses Enchanting Blog Writing, Enchanting Copywriting, and Enchanting Headline Writing.
Henneke was recognized as a Top 50 Content Marketer by Express Writers and BuzzSumo (2018), and Semrush recognized her as a Top 100 Content Marketing Influencer (2022).
Brian Clark, Founder of Copyblogger, said about Henneke: “She knows how to engage and inspire readers, and she’s an excellent teacher.”
Start1.0 - Introduction (3:04)
Start1.1 - Your ideal reader: How to make your blog feel like a chat in a cozy café (4:20)
Start1.2 - Example - Ideal Reader Profile
Start1.3 - FAQ - Ideal readers
Start💃 Activity A. Who’s your ideal reader?
Start1.4 - Your blog purpose: How to make readers fall in love with your blog (3:59)
Start1.5 - Examples - Blog purposes
Start1.6 - FAQ - Blog purpose
Start💃 Activity B. What’s your blog purpose?
StartModule 1 - Cheat Sheet - A solid foundation for your blog
What you’ll get
The Enchanting Blog Writing course includes:
- 25 illustrated videos and transcripts that teach you how to write blog posts step by step—plus 8 cheat sheets for quick reference
- 32 activities that test your newly acquired knowledge and help enhance your X-ray vision, so you can spot how to improve a blog post
- Examples Book with Blog Inspiration—a PDF swipe file with blog post examples, openings, final paragraphs, and blog post sections to inspire you and help structure your writing
- 3 Recorded Workshops: In 1-hr workshops, I show how to improve blog posts so you can take the leap from good to great writing.
- Companion Email Series: Receive reminders on essential blogging tricks, get re-inspired to dip back into the course, and feel supported throughout the course.